Hudson Contract is a trusted supplier of professional services to more than 2,500 construction companies. This gives us a unique insight into the opportunities and challenges facing the sector.
We are proud to act on behalf of our clients in the following areas:
- Government: Hudson provides briefing papers to Number 10, HM Treasury and HM Revenue and Customs on issues affecting the construction industry
- CITB: Hudson is a longstanding critic of the training quango and is campaigning to reform CITB to make it more responsive to the needs of small businesses
- Commentary: Hudson provides relevant industry news and views to trade media titles and has featured in The Sun, The Telegraph, The Times, The Sunday Times, Daily Mail, Financial Times and The Yorkshire Post
- Freelancers: Hudson highlights the economic contribution of highly skilled subcontractors through its support for the Burke Report and associate membership of IPSE
- Bank of England: Hudson supplies regular statistics on labour demand to inform central bank policymakers on the latest trends in the construction industry.