Hudson Contract is a trusted supplier of professional services to more than 2,500 construction companies. This gives us a unique insight into the opportunities and challenges facing the sector.
We are proud to act on behalf of our clients in the following areas:
- Government: Hudson provides briefing papers to Number 10, HM Treasury and HM Revenue and Customs on issues affecting the construction industry
- CITB: Hudson is a longstanding critic of the training quango and is campaigning to reform CITB to make it more responsive to the needs of small businesses
- Commentary: Hudson provides relevant industry news and views to trade media titles and has featured in The Times, The Sunday Times, Daily Mail, Financial Times and The Yorkshire Post
- Freelancers: Hudson highlights the economic contribution of highly skilled subcontractors through its support for the Burke Report and associate membership of IPSE
- Bank of England: Hudson supplies regular statistics on labour demand to inform central bank policymakers on the latest trends in the construction industry.