If levy-payers are in any doubt about the value of the quango, here is a video from some of Hudson’s clients expressing what 86% of construction firms tell us about the CITB.
We think the video sums up the true industry view – have a watch if you want to find out how CITB has spent your hard-earned money since the last levy order.
If you are a levy-paying member of one of the 14 ‘prescribed organisations’ listed below, you are welcome to make your views known to your trade association. Remember, these organisations have the power to block vote for the levy on behalf of their members.
Don’t forget you pay your subs to have your views represented at an industry level so let them know what you think about CITB:
• Build UK
• British Woodworking Federation (BWF)
• Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA)
• Construction Plant-hire Association (CPA)
• Federation of Master Builders (FMB)
• Finishes and Interiors Sector (FIS)
• Hire Association Europe (HAE)
• Home Builders Federation (HBF)
• National Association of Shopfitters and Interior Contractors (NAS)
• National Federation of Builders (NFB)
• National Federation of Demolition Contractors (NFDC)
• Scottish Building Federation (SBF)
• Scottish Decorators Federation (SDF)
• Scottish Plant Owners Association (SPOA)
More information about CITB Consensus can be found here.