Sign for Hudson Contract’s Fantasy Football League: There’s £1,000 to be won!
7th August 2017 | Hudson Contract
Okay, we admit it. £1,000 won’t buy you even Kyle Walker’s big toe. And by the time you finish reading this sentence, Neymar has already earned significantly more. But if you know your football, make sure you’re a member of our Premier League Fantasy Football League this season . . . there’s money to be made.
If you played last season, you’ll automatically be added to the league this time round. If not, here’s what to do:
- Go to the official Premier League Fantasy Football Game at http://fantasy.premierleague.com collect your budget of £100m and choose the 15 players in your squad
- Then click on the 'Leagues' tab at the top of the page
- Select the 'Create and join new leagues' option
- Choose the join an existing league option
- Enter the private league code 1514340-362632
When the final whistle blows, whoever tops the league wins £1,000 from Hudson Contract, just so long as they have a direct link to us as a current client or freelance builder. And if you’re taking part, your footie friends and colleagues can play in our league too – just for the fun of it – so feel free to share the league code with them.
So what about last season’s £1,000 winner – how did he do it?
Congratulations to Daniel Pampols, Operations Manager specialist hydrodemolition firm Sabre Jetting, in Birmingham, whose team demolished every other team in the Hudson Contract League!
Daniel, 34, says: “I’ve been playing Fantasy Premier League for about eight seasons and with that sort of experience under my belt, I’m usually somewhere near the top of my various mini-leagues. As we entered the final phase of last season, I realised I was also in with a chance of winning the Hudson Contract crown – and cash! Then I had two brilliant finish, thanks to Harry Kane pushing me to the summit with his seven goals in his final two fixtures.”
Daniel supports Birmingham City “unfortunately” and usually goes to a few games every season. He adds: “I will probably put my prize money towards a holiday, which should go down well with my wife, so a big thank you to Hudson Contract for that! And as my team was named after my three-year-old daughter’s favourite sheep teddy, Mare, that she takes everywhere, I’d better get her something as well!”
Reading this after the season has started? You can still compete in the Hudson Contract League by following the instructions above.
- Anyone can enter the Hudson Contract Fantasy Football league (a classic league within Fantasy Premier League).
- To be eligible to win the £1,000 prize pot, the player must be an employee of an active Hudson Contract client or a sub-contractor engaged through an active Hudson Contract client. Active is determined as making payments within two weeks of the final game of the season.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to contact Hudson Contract, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to claim their prize. The prize must be claimed within the two weeks following the end of the league season.
- Previous winners may enter the league, however are ineligible to win the prize pot. In the instance of a previous winner topping the league, the prize will go to the second place player. In this scenario Hudson Contract will make all attempts to contact the player, details of which will be posted on this forum.
- All participants accept that they will have no claim against Hudson Contract, whatsoever and agree to give Hudson Contract a complete liability release from any and all legal liability in connection with the promotion.
- Hudson Contract accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access or for any other reason. Proof of submitting an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt by the promoter.
- Hudson Contract reserves the right at any time to change, update or amend these Terms & Conditions. An updated version of the Terms and Conditions would be published as soon as possible.
- Hudson Contract reserves the right at any time and from time to time to amend, discontinue, temporarily or permanently withdraw this promotion and these Terms & Conditions without prior notice due to reasons outside their control, and the participants agrees that no liability shall be attached to the promoter as a result thereof.
- Hudson Contract reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
To speak to one of our team, call us on 01262 401040
Request a callback
Please select your role and fill in your details and we'll get you the right person to call you: